Based in Voorburg, The Netherlands
March 29th 2017
DescriptionTake control of our Alien and his spaceship and get him back to his home planet using just a magnet. Get ready to explore multiple galaxies using this magnet to orbit around colorful and unique planets to get to your goal. But beware of dark holes, challenging puzzles, multiple locks and asteroids blocking your path in space! Besides the adventure mode, you can also play an extra bonus mode which will keep you busy for even more hours of fun gameplay! Beat your friends in the online leaderboards with Time Attack and prove to them once and for all you are faster than they are!
HistoryLukas Hoenderdos is a game developer at heart and likes getting his hands deep in code. After four years of working in the game industry at an award winning studio, he decided it was time to go independent and started his own company, Rejected Games. An Alien with a Magnet will be it’s first released title. Ricardo de Zoete is an artist who has started his career as a illustrator, creating different mascots for small Dutch companies. He’s graduated as a Animation and Games designer. During his study he working as an intern at the same award winning studio as Lukas, where they actually first met each other. He was also working as a Visual Designer at his freelance company called RZDESIGN. After all that he decided to fully submerge into creating games himself. His first game was Push Panic! which which was a collaboration with Barry Kostjens, released on iOS and has been downloaded over 2 million copies since then. After that he created Hyper Breaker Turbo, a Breakout-like game with a modern look and feel. An Alien with a Magnet is his third big title and also his first game for Steam.
- The single button gameplay will get you started instantly! It’s easy to control but hard to master! Don’t let the cute looks of our Alien fool you!
- The first exciting new genre, known as an action/arcade/puzzle/adventure/rotating-platformer! (a.k.a. AAPARP)
- Help our alien to get back to his home planet using the only tool he got working on his spaceship: a magnet.
- 45+ amazing handcrafted levels filled with an adventure you won’t forget.
- Fast, Faster, Fastest! Prove your speed in Time Attack! Play the Adventure mode with another mindset!
- Beautiful high resolution visuals and professional looking artwork throughout the game.
- Fully packed with leaderboard rankings and over 20+ achievements within Game Center!
- Music composed by Waterflame. Known for his work for the critically acclaimed indie title Castle Crashers
Official Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "No Awards... yet!" Hopefully soon!
- "A great game with such a simple concept. It does what few games are able to do: it’s easy to learn, but it’s hard to master."
- , XGN
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Rejected Games
Rejected Games is about creating fun and unique cross-platform games with a good amount of humor and happyness. Specialised in the Unity game-engine with years of experience using it. Serving many platforms like PC, Mac, iOS and Android.
More information on Rejected Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
An Alien with a Magnet Credits
Game Design, Developer, Rejected Games
Ricardo de Zoete
Game Design, Artist, RZDESIGN
Music, SFX, Freelancer